- This event has passed.
Hiring Laws & Contracts for Sheriffs: Office Rights in Maintaining Quality Employment
June 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
This eight (8) hour course tailored specifically to Sheriff’s Offices will provide additional tools and information to hire and maintain quality employees along with Office rights in needed terminations.
Additional information will include:
- Resources/Options in the verification of an applicant’s capability to carry out duties
- Legal and Non-Legal Inquiries
- Pertaining Case Law in Sheriff Office Employment Practice
- Employment/Certification Contracts
- Termination and “At Will” as it Pertains to Sheriff’s Offices
*This course is open to all employees of the Sheriff’s Office
Date: June 13, 2023
Location: 1615 South State St.
Edmond, OK 73103