Posting Expires February 21st 2024
Position: Courthouse Deputy
Starting salary: $4,175.56 Monthly
The Grady County Sheriff’s Office is looking for outstanding individuals to be dedicated and motivated. The ideal candidate is a person who is committed to public service and making a positive impact on the community.
Applicants must successfully complete the following steps in the hiring process before being hired as a Grady County Sheriff’s Office Courthouse Deputy:
· Applications can be picked up at 302 N. 3rd Street in Chickasha or you can contact our office and we can email you an application.
· Application Review
· Screening Assessment
· Background Investigation
· CLEET certified preferred
Major Responsibility and Activities
· Provide Security for the Grady County Courthouse employees and all who visits it.
· Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must have a valid driver license
· Must pass a background investigation
· Must be able to use computer, email, and radio
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
· Must be able to handle stress effectively without it interfering with performance
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills
· Must be able to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
· Must handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality
· No felony convictions
· No conviction for domestic assault
· No conviction for a crime of moral turpitude
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or meet eligibly requirements for working in the U.S.
Pay and Benefits
· Starting salary – $4,175.56 monthly
· 100% paid employee health care
· Dental, vision, and life insurance plans available
· 20-year retirement plan available
· Vacation leave, sick leave, and holiday leave