- This event has passed.
Vehicle Contraband/Drug Concealment-TUITION FREE
April 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - April 12, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Vehicle Contraband/Drug Concealment. For more information about this training refer to the attached training flier. This is a tuition-free, 16-hour Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force Training course will provide the participant with an overall view of how contraband is concealed in vehicles and the ethical requirements of law enforcement officers in the search of suspected vehicles. At the end of the training the participant will have knowledge of the latest techniques/methods used by criminals and criminal organizations to prevent detection of contraband. The class will also explore traditional techniques used by law enforcement in the search for contraband and demonstrate how ineffective they are against current concealment techniques. The techniques taught in this class will greatly enhance the ability of the student in the detection and apprehension of criminals while conducting traffic stops.
You must register to attend this class.
- You can register using the link found with the attached training flier, or by ctrl/clicking on the registration hyperlink found below
- *One person cannot register multiple people using the same email address.
- **It is necessary that each attendee register with their own individual and accurate email address, not a generic or agency coordinator email address.
- ***If you do not already have a MCTFT account (e.g. username and password) attached is an “example” for a new Student Registration Instruction/Guideline.
- If you already have a MCTFT account (e.g. registered as student for a previous MCFTF training), however you do not remember your account credentials (username and password) you will find how to retrieve those credentials within the attached Student Instruction/Guideline.
Registration link for the Vehicle Contraband / Drug Concealment class on April 11-12, 2022: http://cpsireg.spcollege.edu/og_register.aspx?25154
*Enrollment is Required to Attend Limited to 75 Attendees
If you have any questions contact the Oklahoma ROCIC LEC, Mike Woodruff at email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 615 762 6215.