With extensive administrative experience in corporate America and 15 years of law enforcement as a reserve deputy with Carter County, Chris Bryant was elected Sheriff in 2016 and took office in January of 2017.
Since taking office he has reduced the budget and brought back morale and respect to the department.
“I appreciate the opportunity the citizens of Carter County have given me and I won’t let them down.”
- 15 years Reserve Deputy with Carter County Sheriff’s Office
- 2 years Reserve Deputy of the Love County Sheriff’s Office
- Serves on the Children’s Shelter Board of Directors
- Serves on the Good Shepherd Community Clinic Board of Directors
- Involved in many local civic organizations