Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Description: The position is assigned responsibilities involving the coordination of a variety of administrative support, technical services to the Executive Director related to the efficient operation and continued mission of the Oklahoma Sheriffs’ Association.
Job Duties & Responsibility:
- Website Maintenance
- Annual Conference
- Appropriate computer skills in applicable programs Microsoft Office 365.
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2019.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, In Design & Photoshop.
Knowledge and ability in fundamentals of accounting and bookkeeping principles and creative writing skills is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree in business or marketing, with one-year work experience Preferred, or five years office experience with high school diploma.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- The annual salary range $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 commensurate upon experience and abilities.
- The OSA offers health, retirement and vacation benefits
Forward resume to email@example.com or fax to 405-471-6097.