KINGFISHER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Kingfisher County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Detention Officer.
The position would be a Full-Time Detention Officer at the Kingfisher County Justice Center. Applicants must be self-motivated, require minimal supervision, and promote a high standard of honesty, and integrity.
- 21 Years of age and U.S. Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Have No Felony nor Major Misdemeanor convictions, no pending criminal charges
- Have no Domestic Abuse convictions
- Must NOT be involved with illicit drug use or abuse
- Must have sound judgement and the ability to think quickly
- Must be able to perform duties without any physical restrictions or special accommodations
- Must be available to work day, evening or night shift
- Must pass background investigation and drug screening
EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Employee Medical Insurance Package (County paid)
Applications can be obtained at the Kingfisher County Sheriff’s Office located at:
1001 Victory Ln.