WOODWARD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Woodward County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Deputy. Certified applicants are preferred.
Applicants must me the basic requirements as listed below:
• Be a citizen of the United States.
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Have a high school diploma or GED and be able to achieve a passing score on the POSSE exam.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Possess good moral character and be able to achieve a passing evaluation on the MMPI exam.
• Have not been convicted of any felony or any misdemeanor (with the exception of minor traffic infractions) within the last 5 years. Must not have been convicted of any crime of domestic violence or moral turpitude.
• All applicants must undergo an extensive background check, drug test. A physical assessment test may be administered for all uncertified applicants.
Applications may be obtained at the
Woodward County Sheriff’s Office
1600 Main Street, Suite 1
Woodward, OK 73801
Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org