· Be a citizen of the United States
· Be at least 21 years old
· Have a high school diploma or GED and be able to achieve a passing score on the POSSE exam.
· Possess a valid driver’s license.
· Possess good moral character and be able to achieve a passing evaluation on the MMPI exam.
· Have not been convicted of any felony or any misdemeanor (within the exception of minor traffic infractions) within the last 5 years. Must not have been convicted of any crime of domestic violence or moral turpitude.
· All applicants must undergo an extensive background check and drug test. A physical assessment test may be administered for all uncertified applicants.
Applications may be obtained at the Woodward County Sheriff’s Office
1600 Main Street, Suite 1
Woodward, OK 73801
Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org