Animal Cruelty & Fighting Investigations: Considerations for Oklahoma Enforcement Officers
April 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open to all law enforcement, this course is designed to educate law enforcement, field services, humane investigators, code enforcement, veterinarians, prosecutors, and judges. Hosted by the Oklahoma Sheriffs’ Association and the Humane Society of the United States, experts in the field cover topics such as:
• Reviewing Oklahoma’s animal crimes statutes
• Critical evidence collection and documentation
• Report writing, warrants, affidavits
• Animal fighting investigations
• Presenting cases in court
LOCATION: OSA Training Facility
1615 South State St.
Edmond, OK 73013
DATE: April 25, 2023
Time: 0800-1700 (LUNCH PROVIDED)
This course is FREE to attended. Click here for more information and enrollment instructions.
For any questions, feel free to contact the OSA Training Director, Kyle Keller at