Position: Full-Time Detention Officer @ Okmulgee County Criminal Justice Authority
Salary: Starting wage $15.00/hour
At Okmulgee County Criminal Justice Authority, our employees are driven by service, professionalism, and a
responsibility to better the public good. Okmulgee County Criminal Justice Authority is currently seeking Detention
Officer’s who have a passion for providing the highest quality of care in an institutional, secure setting.
• PAID Training – Comprehensive training to start a successful career!
• A supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
• Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
• PTO & paid holidays.
• Other great incentives.
• Perform routine duties of a Detention Officer in accordance with established policies, regulations, and
procedures to maintain order and provide for the safety, security, care, and supervision of those in your
care during all phases of activity in the facility.
• High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent required.
• Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned
security officer licensed by the state of employment.
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• Demonstrate the ability to complete required training.
• Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
• Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Okmulgee County Criminal Justice Authority
315 W 8th St, Okmulgee, OK 74447